Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Get Well Hampers

After a week's of good rest, locking myself at home with occasional visits to supermarkets, Vivo City (hee hee), I am now well alive and kicking again. Strong encouragements from family members and friends have since poured in and I am very grateful for the support.

Besides on TCM to 'tonic' my blood and energy for 2 weeks, I have these lovely tonic baskets to keep me lasting for at least another month.


Company sent a heavyweight one .....

Lurpy sistas sent a huge one towering over the dining table .....

And I thought that was the end as I did not tell alot of people. So i was surprised when I received this !

Haa haa haa.... they are from my dearest colleagues, Mabel and Li Wah. They must have thought to cheer me up. And it indeed has..... It has a silly face and it never fails to cheer me up whenever I look at it.

Don't you think so.

No comments: