Saturday, October 18, 2008

Irish Tap Dancing

I am now so inspired to learn Irish tap dancing after watching a Live performance in Killarney, Ireland, just last week. Although cannot compared with the world class River Dance, but this is still fanatstic and global class.





And I believe such dancing is also good exercise for my thunderous thighs. It will definitely tone down my lower body as well as a good standing posture. The music played by the famous fastest fingers recorded in Book of Guiness, Liam O'Connor, is so 'springy' and 'jpyous' to the ears.




Also, the coordination between Liam O'Connor and this male tap dancer, coupled with live band in the background, makes this traditional instrument (played by Liam) so pleasing and entertaining. He is such a performer with great showsmanship.




Quick find me a dancing school....

No comments: