Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Javier Teo's 1st Birthday Celebration

Time really flies ... fast ..... SUPER fast.....

My sister in law was still very heavily pregnant this time last year, while I was still super busy with the final stages of preparation of the company's annual big event.

Fast forward a year later, my little nephew, who is also born in the same month as me, to be exact - 4 days after my 'bird' day - was celebrating his 1st year birthday !

My goodness !!! If you follow my Facebook, you will trace his growing up for the past year and I must agree, kid does grow up extremely fast - without you realising it.

His mummy, ordered a cake to celebrate this once in a lifetime occasion - A 'Xiao Ding Dang' design. Our little piglet - whom we fondly called coz he is borned in the year of Pig under the chinese zodiac sign.




The poor boy he to endured through an almost 8 course dinners which the adults enjoyed at the excuse and expense to celebrate his birthday. Ha ha ha !!!!

By the time we reached the dessert - the cake cutting ceremony - our little piglet is either too happy to see the cake or not too happy for keeping him to wait for so long - moved non-stop that I couldn't take very good pictures of him....

Here are some of the better ones.... When he turns 2..... trust he will understand.... DUN MOVE !

Ha ha ha !!!!!


1 comment:

Kai_Bros said...

Wow time flies.