Monday, July 24, 2006

My Little Red Shoes

See my red patent shoes !!!!!

I long wanted a pair of red shoes, especially bright red ones.

One fine staurday after gym with fi, we met up Jo and went shopping in Orchard Road. We went Heeren as there are many sophisticated individual shops there. While we chanced upon a shoe shop, I was attracted to this pair of shoes. Bright, Red, Shiny - it has all I wanted ! I tried another 2 pair of diferent designs on red shoes and finally settled on this one. Both my galfrens commented the peeka-bo looks retro. Size fit and I paid $25.90. I'm a happy gal !!!!

3 days later when I tried the shoes again, to my horror ! the shoes fit very tightly on my feet ! It really hurts the upper part of the feet, especially the left foot as my left foot is slight larger.

Not giving up on the shoes, last Thursday, I wore it to work. It was really a bad choice and I practically feel like going down to the mall to buy another pair of shoes to soothe my feet. In the end, I endured till home.

Sadly, I packed the Little Red Shoes into a nice plastic bag and donated it to the Salvation Army last Thursday......

I told myself, you gonna get out to hunt for a good pair of red heels again....

I did.....Zara, $145.00....... I'm waiting......

No comments: