Monday, July 03, 2006

What a day ! I fell.....

It's just so embarassing !

I fell today, right on my knees.

I went Marina Square after work to search for some corporate gifts required for an upcoming promo. I walked the stairs (opp Esplanade) like I always did whenever I visited M.S after work. I don't know what got into me today. My mind was wandering with many thoughts. The next second I knew, I slipped and plonked hard on my knees.

It must be quite loud as an Indian man in front of me (a distance away) turned back and saw me on the floor. I forced to picked myself up, smiled embarassingly at him & indicated to him I don't need any help. I didn't dared lift my heads as I heard people behind approaching - wondering did they witness 'a good show' - as they walked passed me.

I just stood there for a few moments as my left knees where numb. I tried to straighten my legs and finally forced walk to Esplanade bus stop. As I walked, blood trickled down a small cut on my right knee. It just wouldn't stop. Then, I got panicked and quickly hoped into a cab to head home.

Damm it ! the blood stopped. And I wasted $7.00.........

No comments: