Friday, August 17, 2007

Here I am

reappearing after 35 days .....

hee hee .... had been busy after the last entry ..... jostling between work, work cum travel to Bali and my own holiday ! Just returned from a good holiday to Europe for 13 days .... Landed this evening, finished up all the unpacking and thought I could do some laundry ... but ... I realised I ran out of detergent ! No a sinhle drop left and so, here I am putting in something on the blog ...

Many many things to share about this holiday and also the Bali one. Waitng for pics to be sent to me (as I neber bring camera to Bali) so that I can put up something.... As for the Europe holiday, watch this space .....

hee hee....

2 comments:

Kai_Bros said...

Only have 1 word to describe "ENVY"

The Trivial Traveller said...

And you said you specially made 'special effort' to attend my grad party in spite of the mountainous load of laundry you need to wash!!!


So it's because you don't have anymore detergent left!!! tsk tsk tsk...