Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Javanese Spa

I've haven't did a massage since the last scratch at Contiki Bali Resort late July.

I am in need of a good knead but don't know where to go too. The masseue at the previous massages I went were not using enough strength to loosen my knots especially on my legs and shoulders.

Chanced up this spa at Telok Ayer Street, took a copy of their flyers at the door and realised the prices of their massage menu quite reasonable. A 90min massage with herbal oil cost $75 and I decided to try it out.

The local malay or Indonesian masseue didn't ask me a lot of questions like where pain, where need more attention, etc. She uses enough strength and more strength at the tight knots and strain area. She could actually knew which part of my body that need more strength and focus as I noticed she spent more time massaging those places.

I must say she was good.

I also found another Javanese massages online and decided to try it next month before I gave verdict and settle for 1 of them as my regular massage hangout.

More update on this next month.

No comments: