Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bowling ....

It has been donkeys donkeys years since I last played bowling...

I used to play actively during my secondary school days as there is a bowling alley near my school during that time. Now, that entertainment centre has been soooooo rundown and being abandoned for many many years.

Since then, even moving to Poly, I hardly touched the ball even though my bro became so actively involved in the sport at that time and even competed very frequently.

Fast forward to about 6 weeks ago, my boss happened to book a time slot at the temporary makeshift 'bowling alley' at Velocity for the 40th International Bowling Competition. After donkeys years, this is the first time I touched the bowling ball again. Felt very awkard and just couldn't bowl as I used to do during the younger days... Well, rusty liao mah....

Anyway, coincidently, our association arranged for a bowling competition and my boss wanted to take part....and so all staffs are being roped in to be the members, reserves and supporters. But I need more supporters because being the 'cannot lose face' attitude, I gungho-ly filled in 10 supporters and now I still got NONE !!!!!!

So you come support me okay ?

Date : 06 Nov
Time : 1830 hours
Venue : Orchid Country Club

1 comment:

The Trivial Traveller said...

Supporter must do what?? Will we get sponsored with branded wear head to toe? If yes then I WILL DO IT!!! hahaha....