Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've Survived !

Hello !

Greetings from Kaohsiung !!!!!

Hee hee... I've survived ! I've survived the operation training today... ...hee hee hee...in mandarin most of the time hor.... haa haa.... 80% lah....

Not too bad, I think.... The 1st 15 mins was much like a warm up, my brain fighting to find the right words to replace the English phrases as well as adjusting to a comfortable mode of speech.

All of them are soooooooooooooooooooo attentive and participating. None showed any sign of sleepiness, tiredness and dozzing off. And I am very surprised and felt very motivated.

Our partners in Kaohsiung are simply fantastic people ! I felt so embarassed as I never treated our overseas to this extend !

They had arranged for someone to pick me up at the airport and these 2 ladies stucked with me for a whole day, bringing me to go shopping at Asia's largest shopping mall, at my request... hee hee...A stroll by the Love River which is just beside our hotel, lunch at Outback Steakhouse, dinner at an authentic smelly beancured hotpot shop. And I must say the smelly beancurd hotpot is delicious.

Weather was good too, with an average of 25 degree celsius in the day and temperature fall to approximately 13 degree celsius in the evening. Even though it is pretty warm in the day, but the cool breezy that keep blowing all the time comprises all the warm.

Tomorrow The manager is bringing me to go sightseeing and I am so embarassed by their hospitality.... ai yo... how can we ever recipocrate equally should we have a chance to host them in SIN ?

Alamak.....

No comments: