Sunday, February 03, 2008

There goes January and it's now ... ...

February !

January came and go in a flash for me ! I couldn't believe time is flying faster than I can ever realised it. And can you imagine this is the 3rd post for the year when 32 days had already passed by.

This is so scary and well, work could have contibuted a huge percentage here that January went in a flash. After the not-so-right-timing trip to Macau, Alvin's grandfather passed away on that evening after I touched down from Macau. On that same weekend, we had a fair at Suntec and I had to shuffle between work and fair and thanks, Ah Kong's funeral was over the weekend and actually missed work for a day. So much to catch up after everything is over and then we had our annual training the following week. CNY sales blitz the next and boom.... January was over. And almost every weekends were no breather with a company activity on one and the rest was packed with running errands. I haven't had any chance to sleep late for the entire January and I must say it has taken a toll on me and my tiredness are showing all over my face....

Therefore, I shall go to sleep now and put up more post in the next few days or so.

No comments: