Friday, June 30, 2006

My Good Old Friends

I go to Harbourfront almost once every month and have never met any friends before.

This evening, I met 2 in fact - at Harbourfront.

I am making a trip there to sign up for my facial package which today's is the last day of the promotion. I am suposedly to reach home by 7.30pm so that I can watch the last part of the last episode of a TV serial.

But then, the bus, No. 10 was snailing all the way from Suntec to Harbourfront which already irritates me enough. Rushing through the slow walking young crowd on the overhead is hurdle. I double stepped to DBS ATM t draw some cash & was surprised to caught Albert along the mall. He did not see me. I stopped him and we have a quick chat. After we parted, I regretted not going coffee with him when he offered. We haven't meet up for quite some time and I was one of the closer one to him among our gang. He has been troubled with relationship woes since we last spoken and I haven't been keeping in touch with him.

Just as I left DBS ATM with an extra 2 steps, I bumped into a senior 1 batch before me, James. Oh wow! I exclaimed. I met 2 long time friends in just such a short time. James looks good and I believed he must be blisfully married, putting all the unhappiness between him & a galfren of ours many years ago. We exchanged namecards and I commented he looked fat in the photo on his namecard. I guessed I shouldn't make this remark but this is true! It doesn't look like him too! He is as good as the good old James I know 10 over years ago!

Oh well, I'm glad I met both of them, though it's just a few minutes.

No comments: