Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Jack & the 'Tau Gey'

Returned from a local musical not too long ago and I insist to put this up now to share with all of you.

It's a local production featuring my theatre idol, Sebastian Tan - as Jack.

Picture credit - Sistic's website, www.sistic.com.sg.

It mirrored the basis of the fairy tale story of Jack & the Beanstalk - but with a local twist !

It was hilarious ! Feifei, Fifi and myself was laughing loudly and quite hard for a number of occasions. They kept bugging me to buy them 'clapping hands', programme books and CDs and in the end, Fifi bought the CD.

As the cast are doing autographs for those who had CDs and programme booklet. I kept bugging Fifi to queue and get their signatures, especially Sebastian Tan ! And I have the excuse to go near him to take pictures of him ! - & the cast also lah ...

Fifi was waiting to get her CD signed while I kept snapping him away on my camera phone.......


He was signing Fifi's CD... ... ... ...


While Fifi continued to queue to get the signatures of some of the casts... ...I've moved ahead to have a better view of them and snapping pictures with my camera phone again !



Due to popular demand, the musical is extending to 23 Dec. So, if you like to catch it, buy your tickets NOW !!!!


Sebastian will be throwing a mini singing concert at the Esplanade recital studio in January. We saw the poster at the Drame Centre. Isn't him good-looking?


Here's a close up. He is also Fifi's new idol now.

No comments: