Thursday, December 14, 2006

Pork Knuckles

Went for a dinner with my colleagues this evening at Marche.

Ever since we had a new staff joining us, we seemed to line our own calendar of (makan) events much more frequent. And there are more to follow up in the coming new year !

Oh no, at the rate I'm going at, I think I'm going to grow horizontally very fast. Looks like I have to make it a ritual to go to the gym or jogging 4 times a week.

But look at this, can you resist the German pork knuckle?



It doesn't taste good the last time I tried it. But this time, WOW ! It was just simply fantastic. Crispy skin....tender upper lean meat with a thin layer of juicy fats..... It so irresistable !!!!!! I called it the 'ang moh sioh bak'.

2 comments:

The Trivial Traveller said...

Aiyo..........so yummy....when are you gonna eat with me?

hungry liao...

SnowyGal said...

hee hee......no problem ! call jo & sam along too..... & sinti too !

let fix a date next year !