Thursday, December 14, 2006

Just Sebastian Tan

Hee hee... my friend is not going to like me...

See this !!!!



I was so kan-cheong that it is going to run of tickets that I quickly grabbed them this evening at Sistic.

It's the mini concert in January by Ah Beng ! As the sitting capacity is quite small, I scared I cannot go (though there are 4 shows spanning 2 evenings) so being the kiasu singaporean - I MUST GET THE TICKETS NOW !!!!!

My boss is also fan of his beng-ness and so my boss, my mentor, one colleague and myself are going to watch his concert ! It's free seating and the maximum capacity at Recital Studio is about 200 persons.

So, if you doesn't want to miss the handsome Ah Beng, go get your tickets soon !


And I'm also going to support another idol, Hossan Leong !

I got his ticket to his stand-up comedy. Hope it's nice.....the more local flavour the better.... ha ha ..... His is my 'ang' favourite actor but dun know why leh, he refused to go wif me. So, I go wif someone else lor !



I will be seated on row 5. Super near the stage lor.... Looks like I'm going to see all his facial expression very clearly this time...

Yeah ! I'm so happy !

2 comments:

The Trivial Traveller said...

HUMPF!!!!!

Princess feifei said...

Super, ultra and ultimate digusting lor!!!! ;(