Friday, May 12, 2006

European Gala Dinner to er......BBQ

I was supposed to join my boss to attend an ang moh gala dinner at one of the most posh hotels. Huh ha... ... boss decided to be naughty for a while and he cancelled the invitation. I was quite relieved upon hearing that because I don't really want to go in the first place after receiving the invitation card. The dress code was Black Tie. I gushed when I saw it. I told myself, on no, this is gonna be a real gala dinner where men will be in coat and tie, at least and ladies in dresses or even evening gowns.

Then I thought of the shopping vouchers I have from one of the local shopping centres and headed to Orchard with my hubby, hoping to find somethng suitable. But as usual, my hubby showed his ,boring, face whenever I shop and thus I left Orchard Road empty-handed. Not giving u, I headed back to the shopping centre 2 days later in the evening after work. Tried a few pieces and was extremely delighted to find something that I like. I am proud to announce to the world,

I've finally own that ' Little Black Dress ' !!!!!!!!

Though I didn't have the chance to wear it last evening but I am still very glad and I believe it's going to stay with me for a long time, unless I outgrow it. :>

No comments: