Tuesday, May 30, 2006

'Half' Tai Tai

I certainly was feeling like one.....oh no... half of it today.......

How come? Because of GSS (Great Singapore Sale) !!!!!!

My spending spree began about 12.30pm this afternoon. I was supposed to have lunch alone. Oh well, I did but spent some time browsing. I head straight to Bossini as I NEED to get some comfy cotton lingerie (it's an essential). I 'transit' to a store opposite and ended up with a nice army green skirt....oh no, this is definitely not in the agenda.

That's not enough. As the reen skirt ran out of size, the sales lady promised to call me when the stock arrived later in the afternoon. Indeed, she called and me too, kept my promise, got the skirt. But hwwwww, why do I choose to walk through Bonsai Garden when the up to 70% off @ GG5 caught my eyes and I drifted in naturally. I don't regret going in there although I burnt a hole in my pocket. I ended up with 2 tops and i just simply love one of them very much. It's a sleeveless lace top. It's just flatter my whole upper body!

Race back to office happily...heeheehee...boss not back yet!!!!

I left office promptly and my colleagues must have thought I'm heading home..but no !!! heehee... I went down Harbourfront to utilise my much awaited 30% Espirit voucher. I got the pants I wanted, 2 of them....though went through a bit of disappointed but contentment in the end and blew almost $200 there. Last stop - I faithfully went back to Leonard Drake to get my skin care. I guess my skin is just being so 'jian' that I couldn't switch to preservative-free stuffs. It suppose to be good to the skin as too much preservatie is bad for the skin. Instead, my facial skin react badly and has been causing a lot of problems ever since I've switched.

Hope my skin can be salvaged since I am now so 'quai'...... But there's 1 thing I'm very sure of - no more shopping for me till from now till June 28.

:<

No comments: