Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hen Party

Secretly planned by my evil twinnie and lau niang..... Initially I was supposed to apply leave on last Friday and have to stay outside overnite......

Somewhere 1 or 2 weeks ago, the plan changed and I have to apply half day leave on Friday, no more overnite.

They said it's a surprised for me but both of them ended up telling me bits and pcs without me asking ! I only asked when attire need to be in so that I am prepared wif what they are going to do to me.....one question led to another and lao niang auto told me we are going orchard..... hee hee hee...........few days to the hen afternoon...... evil twinnie auto told me,

'u can wear your pretty wedges liao. We are going mani and pedi !'

Ha ha ha..... happy happy....no striptease, no late nite, no heavy alcohol...... My incesstantly annoying request that I must go home by 8pm had managed to ward off the above ! And this has won me another nickname.... Cinderahsoh...... An pretty Ah Soh who is like pretty Cinderella who have to reach home before 12 midnite.... Ha ha ha !

An email early in the mornig nearly knock me off the chair....

'We are going Changi Village' Huh ?? I rather MIA than go to Kampung Changi lor which is just a 5 mins ferry ride away from Kampung Ubin.... But later, I told it was not a bad choice either, we can go Changi Village to watch sunset and eat seafood & CRABS !!!!

Lao Niang came over punctually tis time at 1.15pm to bring me out but I was still sending emails out furiously while I asked her to go and entertain her mentor. We left about 1.45pm and lunch at Taka Crystal Jade where I fill my stomach with favourite tim sum dishes.... Instead my dear lao niang brought me to the place they wanted to bring me there, it ended up I brought her there.... insisting going to level 16 using the departmental store lift..... haiz......

They brought me to Asia's Largest Spa and treated me to a full body massage plus mani & pedi. See my mani & pedi.... 'swee boh' ?


After the pamering session, we headed to Giraffe at Istana Park for dinner.... We ended fighting, slapping and scratching each other after the dinner..... WHAT HAPPENED ?????

Fighting over who should pay.......

I extended my Cinderahsoh timeline from 8pm to 10pm so that I can join them for a drink at No. 5......with a few of their frens joining us later..... With laughter and I realised the night stretched to 12 midnite and by then, my eyes turned itchy (signalling I should go home to sleep) and I decided to end the day.

Twin twinne and lao niang continue the hen party with their frens while I was sleeping soundly in my 'pang pang' bed.......

It's such a memorable day although there's nothing kinky programmes for me. They planned such a relaxing evening for me that I really needed it badly..... The only regret is that the 3 of us forgotten to take a picture !

They must had spent too much $$$ and it will be my turn soon to recipocrate by giving both of them a monkey party...

What's in store...... for me to know, for you to find out !

1 comment:

The Trivial Traveller said...

Touched or not??!!!


Got want to cry or not ???


Got want to LURP us even more or not??!!!


hehee...hope you enjoyed the Hen party we threw for you, although it's such a 'clean and sanitized' one!

Wishing you happiness forever!! MUACKSS!