Thursday, June 07, 2007

Pan Pacific Hotel

I've get to stay in a hotel suite before and this is one of the reasons why I choose Pan Pac to hold my wedding. Usually, hotel will throw in a night's stay for the bridal couple but Pan Pac is giving 2 nights. It's so excited. I'm going to stay at a hotel suite for 2 nights !
The suite room consist of a dining area and a living room area.
Then followed by a big king size bed,
a working desk with an enogromic (correct spelling?) chair, and definitely not to mention the BIG bathroom that consists of a walk in wardrobe....


The whole suite room was lit up with warm (orange) lights which cast the room with a hint of romantic, relaxed mood. But this is not really me coz I like my room to be bright, bright and bright. Luckily the room has ceiling to floor glass panel that natural light can come into the room thus making the room looks happier and full of energy.

A colleague told me today that the hotel underwent refurbishment but the suite room doesn't look a bit very new to me..... But indeed there's drilling and knocking sound in the day to enforce what my colleague had said.

Anyway, I thought I will be very tired but not really. We woke up at 9.30am and headed down for breakfast. Agter that, it's ang pow counting time ! And I spend the rest of the day watching a whole set of 20 episode HKG TV serial, catching an afternoon nap and an hour's break to go my mum-in-law place to have dinner...

After 2 nights' of stay, I could feel I returned to office recharged but I wish I could take a longer break.....

No comments: