Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My Wedding (Part 1)

And so it's true... ...

Every couple who went thru the same ordeal will tell you the same thing ... ...

'Months' or a year's of planning will be over in a flash !'

We only decided to throw our traditional wedding banquet dinner last December. Although planning the whole wedding doesn't really kicked off until 2 months prior to it or the pace only began 1 month prior - to be exact, you cannot imagine how everything manage to fall into place and pull off the day so quickly... ...

From this wedding planning, I have learnt to take things in its stride. Be positive, and probably I've learnt and enlightened fully by Sam's philosophy, Shit happens anywhere, no matter how well-planned you are.

I'm totally not bothered whether my emcees are going to do a good job later, even though they only decided who to do which part (English or Mandarin) on the banquet day itself at 5.30pm. Maybe, I have total confidence in my lurpy sista and our handsome bro....

I left the whole task of doing up montage 3 to Lao Niang and Vivien (the photographer) though I did make quite a fair bit of noise to them while they are doing it up. I do admit I was initally pretty nervous that we cannot do it up in time few days prior to the event and rehearsed so many times to put myself into standby mode if I have to take over anytime... ... though Lao Niang insisted I shouldn't stress myself in the first place.

I didn't even check whether my evil twinnie can read my instructions or not on which buttons to press even though I know she is good at IT, not like me ... ... and made her to co-ordinate wif the emcees on laying my 3 montages.

The ballroom is so long that 3 of them have problem communicating, reading each other's cues but I also didn't bother as I know they have telepathy.
Deep inside me, I have total faith in them. I know they will run the show well. I know they will show their professionalism no matter under what circumstances. We all perform best under stress and can get things done in the fastest mode within a very short time span ... ... I know I will be safe under their hands.
The success of the whole day of event was really the work hard of not mine BUT the volunteerly help from all my friends who should enjoy all the credits. Not only that, the efforts from the team of people at Pan Pacific who had also contributed much to the success of the wedding - except the hairline crack.

Sharing you a few pics here ... ...

The 'chor lor' bride who walked faster than her 'jie meis' at Labrador Park & grabbing her gown so 'cho lor' also despite she looked so pretty that day ! (whuak...)


Resting under the shade and waiting for the photographer's instruction on how to pose.

Ha ha ha... ... finally over at the park... ... can go home liao !

Do you want to 'fatt choy' ?




More pictures to follow... ... ... stay tune !

1 comment:

Kai_Bros said...

I must say you looked gorgeous on the gown. btw, I mistaken your mum and bro as your hubby's until I clarified with LP. :P