Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Birthday Card

It was such a pleasant surprise when I received a birthday card from a long time friend. As years passed, I have realised fewer and fewer people remember your birthdays, fewer and fewer well wishes and definitely fewer and fewer presents !!!

As years go, I don't really want to celebrate my birthdays, except dinners or teas or just a get together with loved ones, family member and close friends. Probably it is an escapism from reality to keep reminding yourself how young am I now....

But this year, I have no time to 'celebrate' at all ! The company once in a year major event is very close to my B day and so, last minute preparation and gearing up for the event has taken quite a fair bit of time, especially packing those DVDs, note pads to our global offices have indeed take away a whole chunk of my time to better use them somewhere else. So, no celebrate, no dinner, i guess... Even if I wanted, I don't think I even have the time....

Haiz.......

Well anyway, Happy (early) Birhtday to myself ! Hee hee hee.....

1 comment:

Kai_Bros said...

Ah Zhen, Happy Birthday to you.
I remembered that you are the only one in our group to remember our Bday. hehe.... so pai sei.