Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Bowling Competition

Don't ask me how was the competition, how we played, how we fared ... ...

We didn't do as well as we did during our 1 and only training at East Coast a week ago. Everyone was playing below our own expectation.

Well, probably the venue no good, the ball no good, the lane no good, etc etc......

When my mentor read about my comments, she laughed and said I reminded her of one of her ex-colleagues in the company. When he didn't played well at the game, he blamed everything else except his skill.

My lurpy sista chose to believe me because I insisted everything was no good except my skill.

Hey, it's all the truth okay..... I can played past 100 points in each game during training despite me haven't been playing bowling for more than 10 years. But luck was just not on my side on the competition day itself... oh well, probably we have a very noisy neighbour 1 lane away who cheered and screamed and shaked the whole floor that most probably caused my balls to rolled sideway because of the tremors. And of course the noisy neighbour went on to win the best cheerleading award.

That must be the reason...... because I perform best under stress you know...... hee

No comments: