Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Singing Kangaroo

Today I received my 2nd pressie for my bird day.


I was only a day away from my boss, so being the good disciple of my boss, my lurpy sista courier his pressie over today becoz she will be in Bintan playing golf. So I also thick skin-ly ask for mine and was rejected and told off being sour grapes yesterday and so today. Being me, I shamelessly asked and asked and asked.


The other lurpy sista, small gal was taksed to send the BIG BOX of pressie over this morning. The courier man came and hand over a plastic bag. I took a peek in there and was shocked to see that mu lurpy sista had bought a pink box of Victoria's Secrets and a kangaroo for my boss !!!


Alamak !!!!!! I laughed and wrote back only to be told that the BIG pink box is for me !!!!! Even the kangaroo too !!!!!! Yay !!!!! There is a card too.... so funny !!!! I really had a surprise when I opened up the card. HA HA HA !!!!! So to be on the safer side, I decided not to open the box to give myself an embarassing surprise.....


Oh, what happen to my boss's pressie? I left it in his room !


So, this is my pressie from Victoria's Secret......


HA HA HA...so cute hor.... It is a pair of pyjamas with many many colourful circles on it. Think I will look like a clown if I wear this and go outside !

So you want to see the kangaroo and the card ? Here you are.

The Singing Kangaroo

No comments: