Monday, June 26, 2006

Nokia N70

25 June 2006. I've finally sum up enough courage and pocket cash to change a new mobile phone!

tah tah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it cool?


Photo credit to: M1 website - www.m1shop.com.sg

This is not the colour I bought. Mine is Ivory bronze, so ladylike.

My service provider, M1, ran a 2-day promotion and this phone cost S$398 if I continue my mobile plan for another 2 years. And recently, M1 sent a S$100 off mailer and the phone is only S$ 298 !!!!!! I was so excited and after gym, dragged Fi to go with me to M1 at Majestic. Praying the queue wasn't that long.

Just about 3 weeks ago, I made an attempt to go M1 at paragon, putting my feet down, I MUST CHANGE MY PHONE...at a cost of $438. This price has not gone down for a few months! I've been monitoring since March. Luckily, heehee...the sales person told me, 'Ma'am, the wait is at least 1.5 hours. Would you like to wait?' My goodness ! I must be mad to spend my whole saturday afternoon waiting to change that phone in busy Orchard ! I smiled and walked away.

Lucky me ! I perserved ! Yay yay......so happy now.....

The best part is, instead of buying my old phone (which I insisted) which my hubby wanted, he is willing to pay for my new phone ! Yupee ! What a happy gal I am........

No comments: