Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Look

Have done my trial make up last Thursday wif mum coming along....... She is more excited than me, probably because she haven't been out shopping like nobody's business since my parents decided to take a temporary retirement.

The make up artist is good.... while she was doing her job...she explain to you why she is doing this.... what to expect..... etc, etc.... Before she start on, she even chat wif you to find out your requirements, needs, etc, etc.....

She even gave pointers on how my hair should look, what type of accessories to wear to enhance the look. I am very satisfied with her service in fact.


I know look a bit haggard. The lack of sleep has tarred my eyes so much that no amount of make up can cover the dark eye rings I have.....

So, not a close shot of myself anymore....

2 comments:

The Trivial Traveller said...

PRETTY!!!!

Kai_Bros said...

Wow! Gorgious !!!