Friday, May 25, 2007

Grasshoppers Concert in Singapore

It was such an exhilaring concert and Grasshoppers never failed me despite their age is tipping at 40. They danced, they sang, they joked, exactly just like they used to be. I remembered they left such satisfying and memorable experience when they had their previous concert in Singapore 11 years ago.

They are still as flamboyant as ever .... and my favourite Edmund So is still as good as ever ... Some pics of their outfits to show you ...

This is what they wear for the segment ... and this Remus So look so 'hiao' twisting and turning flaunting his pom pom skirt ... he looks so gayish !

3rd segment - they changed into like lamb and moved and groved to the music of georian music ...


After almost 2 hours of jumping up and down, dancing and grooving, Edmund and Remus started complaining their hair was flat, cannot stand anymore and insisted their hairstylist to come on stage to style their hair while they continued to communicate with the audience ... Calvin yet on the other hand cannot stop nagging at both of them for being so vain...Last of all before they continue another strings of fast songs whle they tried to regain their energy and breath after the slow songs ....
I wanted to take many many videos like I did at Alan Tam concert ... but the ushers at Indoor Stadium was so sickening that they stopped people from video-ing ! Hmpf ! I am, still am very angry with them. Can't I vdo down for my own viewing again next time ... It is not that I am going to tape down the entire 3 hours what ...
Anyway, luckily I managed to video down the opening segment and enjoy their niffy footworks again.

No comments: