Friday, May 18, 2007

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

People say 日有所思 夜有所梦.

And this happens to me yesterday.

I thought all planning has been going on smoothly for me. Friends volunteer their assistance automatically with me asking or begging. A bad news that looks minor is good enough to keep my mind occupied and sleepless for so many nights.

Or probably I have been too complacent about it. And may thought help from friends are 理所单然, moreover, FOC somemore.... I shouldn't have take my friends for granted, not even a single % of that thoughts on mind.... People are doing it for you as a favour, not a business transaction where $$ is involved ....... And I shouldn't feel that pinch so much and save that hundreds or thousands of $$$.....

But, 我又不甘心就这样放气. It's like once in a lifetime and I if I'm not going to do it, I may never have the chance again.... It's not that I like to 'hao lian' or show off...but who doesn't want to show their frens and relatives something they are proud of in this lifetime to all of them...

So, I thought....maybe I should 求人不如求己, test this out this weekend or so and see how fast I can get this done and do it on my own on the actual day..... Ah fi STRONGLY DISCOURAGE ME when she found out and we had a talk about this yesterday. She insisted this type of things should be on my stress list on that day...... but I really doesn't want to give up so easily.......

After the talk and I couldn't imagined the whole night I have been thinking about it ! even my mind was thinking about it when I sleep !!!! Panda Eyes again today.....

So, right now, I got to re-compose myself again and take things in my stride.

天下无难事 只怕有心人

But............. haiz.....................

No comments: