Saturday, March 03, 2007

Cunard - QM 2

My boss was invited to board one of the grandest and luxurious cruise line in the world today when it docked at Singapore. So, he brought me along. Yay !

Cunard cruise line docked at Singapore as one of the port of calls for its round the world cruise. The ship is Queen Mary 2. It was gorgeous !

Most of the passengers have already disembarked shopping happily in Singapore while we board the ship for a ship inspection and a sit-down lunch hosted by Cunard. My boss and me were a bit worried initially that it is going to be a buffet lunch (I’m terrified of mass buffet) but luckily it wasn’t !

We have to go through strictly security too as we proceed to Pasir Panjang port to board the ship. The ship was simply marvellous. How nice if you can spend few days to a week or so on the ship. Unfortunately, all cabins are taken up and so there wasn’t any cabin inspection except we managed to peep into the cabins while the Housekeeping is doing their jobs.

Here are some pics that I’ve taken onboard to share with you.

It was a 4-course lunch and the food served was yummy. Some of the young waiters are quite cute to look at. The wine was good too.

Overall, it was such an expensive cruise and I believed I have to wait till I am 60 years old then I can afford to tour in such ships, just like the average age of the passengers onboard this current ship….. duh…… so boring……

No comments: