Saturday, March 10, 2007

Earth Quake 'Refugees'

Just as I mentioned in the earlier post that we dun know where to hide when we evacuated from the office building during the earthquake on Tuesday.....

We actually walked to the back of Suntec along Nicoll Highway. We thought this is the safest (at that moment) rather than standing below the buildings like those 'gooh do'....... See, we are still so happy and cool about it and my colleagues still can posed for me !

For many of those office workers who smoke, it's really like TGIF for them. They can all gather and smoke 'officially' at least for now...... haa haa haa......


Lao Niang's management was good as they still give her a memo to tell her what to do the next time should such incident arise.... CHOY ! Who want to experience again ????

Maybe, I should heed Lao Niang's advice to hide under the table since I got a BIG 4 ft long table..... but hor..... if the building want to fall down, it won't give you a warning leh.....

building : your attention please..... I'm going to fall in 5 minutes' time... Please come out under the table and evacuate the building immediately....

??????

1 comment: