Saturday, March 03, 2007

M.I.A

I'm going to MIA for the next 2 weeks and so.....

Why ?

Because .......

1) tomorrow is a business partner's travel fair and we are going to help out to push our product and it's a whole day event so, I will be dead beat then.

2) I'm going to sleep early, 11pm for the next 5 days because I am lacking of sleep and it has taken a toll on my body......

3) because of lack of sleep and eaten too much and too late for the last 2 weeks of CNY, my skin suffer... especially my face because all signs of unhealthy is always written all over my face ..... hormone again imbalance.....

Why am I so 'kan cheong' about my face since I am plagued with such thing since teenager ?

5) Because I'm going Macau next weekend to take my wedding outdoor shoot...... and that's explains why I will not be online for the next next week.

And that's explain why I so 'kan cheong' about the whole affair.

After the trip, I will be stressed to the brim (maybe even overflow and kill many many brain cells) due to the upcoming travel fair preparations and the office moval.......

And so, I'm going to start the whole process of lack of sleep, hormone imbalance, congested face skin all over again.....

If I can.... I will steal a few minutes to update while during lunch break in the office ....

Hee.......

No comments: