Wednesday, July 11, 2007

MIL

MIL = mum / mother in law..... BIL = brother in law..... FIL = father in law

I am pretty amazed by my MIL when I look thru my wedding pictures and realised my MIL was enjoying taking pics at the ballroom foyer after the banquet.

It was until 1 month later at the wedding banquet of Alvin's youngest bro's wedding that I realised she was named Cai Qin lookalike during my wedding banquet....

In fact, Amy the make up artist who was also tasked to do the make up and hairdo for my MIL is very stressed doing up my MIL then for the bride ! Haa haa haa.... Bcoz MIL told her she doesn't want aunty aunty look and must be modern...... She wanted to look young and modern...

Ta ta ........ so this is Cai Qin lookalike on 3 June.....


An so, 1 month later, on 8 July..... Amy got stressed again coz she is doing up my MIL again for my BIL's wedding. She have to change her hairstyle WITHOUT comprising MIL's request of young and modern.... so what do we have ?

As my 2nd BIL put it..... 'La Ma' (hot mum) and looks like You Ya. Must be some 70s or 80s female singer which I have no idea how the singer looks like.... MIL was so happy that she snapped so many pictures in the bridal suite already.... so you can imagine how many pictures were snapped at the banquet itself....... haa.....

My FIL just shook his head and mumbled..... 'what You Ya......You Tiao more like it'..... and shook his head more....

And so, allow me to resent you You Ya lookalike !

No comments: