Monday, April 02, 2007

The Evening Gown

Last week was a mad week ! It was the travel fair aftermath. I guessed everyone who had particpated in the travel fair in a way or another were busy to the brim after that Sunday. Agents busy going through the bookings done over the 3 days, people like me busy over unpacking the stuffs, collating databases collected during the fair, working out the sales figures, etc , etc..... & shoppers like you... muz be busy going thru the stack of rubbish you had collected while you are at the fair. Ha ha !!!!!


Despite the buzz, I still managed to hop over to the seamtress to collect my evening gown.


YAY ! It was ready 2 weeks ago but I couldn't find the time to go and collect it.....


It was what I wanted and I was so delighted !


It was a bit tight at the tummy and stomach area and the streamtress' mum keeping telling me to lose weight.... ha ha ha..... I bet I will ended up asking the seamtress to expand it instead !


* Tang tang tang tang !!!!! *


Here it is ....... happily resting on my door now......


No comments: