Friday, April 06, 2007

Mountains of Cartons


We'll be shifting office again ....... end of this month .......

I think I never moved office so many times in my whole life. This will be my 2nd move while I'm with Insight but it will be my 3rd since I started working..... Goodness ..... Till now, I have only moved house twice and the 3rd one coming and I swear I'm not going to move house again !!!!

It's so tedious and so many things to pack - & 'lagi' best, you still have to unpack !

But move house if definitely much easier, you do not hesitate to throw away stuffs that you dun need anymore. BUT moving office is entirely different. You CAN'T THROW AWAY things as you like. Many document contains important information for your work, whether you are going to use it now or not, but it may some day become useful - you never knows.... so practically, you can't throw away many things......

Worst, every dammed thing I'm going to throw has to go via the boss. At least I have an excuse to say that 'You said can throw mah' when he wanted to find the document later ... hee hee.....

So for the next 2 weeks and so, I'm going to be a labourer.....

No comments: