Thursday, April 26, 2007

What A Way To Start Office Removal

我 'shi sheng' 了 !!!!!!

Not 失身 , is 失声 ........

Today is also considered an important day for the office as we are making the final check to the shift to the new office tomorrow.

What a way to mark the move ! I can't talk as I like to talk..... I couldn't nag and scold people like I always do if things don't go my way...... I couldn't 'evil' people which will be much to the delight of my lurpy sista.... but it's okay, I got the other Evil Twin to help me out........

I really hate losing my voice which I'm am very prone to it since secondary school days..... This will happen to me at least once a year. I don't know how it will happen to me as there is always no symptons to it, like it just happen overnight.....

Anyway, it's a peace to many people and they are happy about it because this is the only time they can 'suan' me without me talking back or 'suaning' back even bigger time..... ha ha ha....

And I guess it's peace to my 'ang'. Whenever, I lost my voice, he will ask me numerous questions upteem times which expect me to answer in this condition and this really irritates me..... wait till I'm better and I regain my voice. He is going to get it from me !

1 comment:

The Trivial Traveller said...

HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

So you believe there is this thing called Karma? Called Retribution?

This is so much for being evil to me. kekekekeek.............