Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tea Dress

After my facial, I've decided to visit Empire located at Bukit Pasoh Road in Chinatown. According to Fifi, they sell quite a number of tea dresses and some cheaonsam - inpsired dresses. Since I couldn't set my eyes on any cheaonsams or cheongsam - inspired kind of tea dress I like off so manyr acks I've seen. I decided to pay this boutique a visit.


And so, I ramaged through the hanging racks and walls for something I can find and shortlised 3 pieces to try. One was a red short dress with black netting over it. Sort of like it because I don't have a red number for my wedding since it's my favourite colour. 2nd was a bustier short purple dress with golden lace all over it. 3rd, I picked a cheongsam - inpsired piece, a thai silk pastel purple short cheongsam - kind.



The red - OUT. It's too body hugging at my hips. The lace bustier - not bad..... but..... my evening gown is already lace, my wedding gown i bustier...so hang on till I tried the cheongsam one. Fits nicely except on the boops...coz I got not enough flesh lah....... And I realised.... hey this is the BM BOM dress that Fifi had ! Ha ha ha........



So which one I get ?????



Ta - Da ..................



It's the BOM BOM cheongsam !!!!!!

Feifei said I got not enough boobs, cannot show off the cleavage, as you are not suppose to wear anything inside..... but I dun care lah..... I will find a way to show some cleavage..... The design is simple, classic yet not modern........

I'll think of a way......

No comments: