Sunday, April 22, 2007

Super Dog

I had a delicious brunch yesterday at Vivio City. It's located at B2.

It's like a fast food restaurant and similar to MOS Burger for the way your food is prepared. They will only prepare your food when you order

It's Super Dog !!!!!!

This is a set meal and it set me back for $8.70. Gurp....... That's expensive for a fast food meal..... I like to try new things and hope it will not disappoint me.....

It was an Ice Lemon Tea and Super Dog promised home-made. Well, I don't know if it is really home-made BUT it tastes real tea - bitter yet a little sweetness, with the lemon added, it diffushes bitter, sweet and sourness taste. It does taste like own brewed tlemon tea and I can tell it is definitely not the same lemon tea you drank at other fast food outlets.

Next, the HOT DOG ! The bread is soft, with a strip of bacon in it, wrapping the beef hot dog, with cheese bits, fresh onion bits and special conocted chilli sauce on it. It is definitely every cent spent worth it !

Lastly, the fries ! Very crispy on the outside and soft and pippy hot on the inside. Definitely one of the best fries I've ever eaten and I couldn't stop thining of it the whole day......

Yummy !

No comments: