Saturday, September 16, 2006

15 September

Today is my 'ang' birthday and I'm on leave.

Nope, I don't have any plans to celebrate his birthday coz he's still in Taiwan. Remember, he's still on reservist and I am still enjoying my bachelorette days - Week 2.

I refused to wake up untill 11am although my brain is awake by 10am. The weather has made people lazy ! It was a greyish day this morning and heavy rain began to pour at about 12noon. I sent my 'ang' an sms the first thing I got off bed wishing him Happy Birthday and received a reply with no thanks but asking me to remember to go to the bank to drop off a cheque :< Guess he is too grumpy there or any mood to enjoy his birthday while getting stuck in some ulu village in Taiwan.

Another sms came in and I was informed my Rsvn Mgr is in labour ward now ! Oops ! Panic ! I should be happy as her baby is popping out soon but why am I panicking? She had a fall yesterday and dislocated her kneecap. I was worried as she had a fall also during her 2nd prenancy. I urged her to go and see her gynae but she refused and assured me she is fine and Xiao bai is still moving in her stomach. She also warned me not to tell boss. Nevertheless, Xiao bai is borned this late afternoon. It may be the fall that speed up the delivery, it may be our meeting yesterday that we laughed so hard that Xiao bai couldn't take the laughing 'tremor' anymore. Anyway, I'm paying her a short visit tomorrow.

The rain was still pouring when I left the house to go for facial. *sulked* I really hate going out when it rains. I've decided to give the bank a miss since it was raining .... hee...

No comments: