Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Isetan Private Sale

Isetan is closing its store at Scotts for their twice a year Private Sale. Only Isetan card members can access to enjoy these incredible offers that never before during normal times.

I'm going to miss this time round lor. The private sale fall on the eve of the travel fair. I will be down at fair ground to do up my booth on the eve.

So sad....................

Le'Range 30%
Fashion.LAB 30%
I.S 30%
Forever Orange 30%
Braun Buffel 30%

30% for B B ????????????????????????????

Should I get the white bag?

Oh my god, oh my god............shoes are going off at least 20%, 25% and many of the brands are slashing at 30%

Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WMF 4-pc cookware going at $129......haha I got this the previous private sale. Same price, never 'lu gi'.
WMF 6-pc cookware going at $169 + less 10% !!!!!!!!!
WMF chinese wok going at $169 + less 10% !!!!!!!!!!!
WMF 30-pc cutlery set going at $99 + less 10% !!!!!!!!


Wah biang ! I want to go Isetan Sale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: