Wednesday, September 20, 2006

YTP 2nd TALK

We did a 2nd 'career' talk at one of a local institution earlier in the day under the trade association's youth wing. Everything went on smoothly except when one of the speaker presented her speech 'very unprepared', otherwise the whole event is considered 100% success. Most of us were quite appalled when the speaker ended her 'speech' within 2 minutes with not much information given to the audience although we are sure we have relayed 'what she is going to say' topic to her. Well, this could be her 1st time and she was very nervous. Everyone has their first time so I shall not dwell about it anymore. Anyway, I would rate 80% success for this event. -15% for the 'sudden' letdown, -5% for the absence of our Strong & Mighty !

Hee hee hee...I thought I was supposed just to be there to look pretty and make my presence felt but someone trusted my photography skills and I was tasked to take pictures of the event. I took more videos it's hard to take clear pictures when the people are moving but I still managed to take my 'best' shot. I caught my dear bossy with her 'bom bom bom bom' in this classic shot and I like it so much. I think she got the same 'height' as Jolin Tsai ;> ;> ;>

I also notice feifei got pretty pink flowers under beneath her little white top. So swee ! And I couldn't stop but keep stealing glances at the pink flowers.

AH HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me PERVERT.

No comments: