Saturday, September 23, 2006

I am going for Forbidden City Musical !

Feifei's company has some tickets at a big reduced price for category 2 ($80) on offer for staff to ballot for the musical on 23 Sep. Each staff can ballot for a pair of tickets and so Feifei cast her ballot, she also 'borrowed' her colleague's ballot so that we can get another pair of tickets and 4 of us can go together.

While waiting for the good news on ballot, i was tasked to go ahead to purchase full price (@ -10% for DBs card holders) so that we still get to watch if we lose the ballot..... By this time, many tickets were snapped up and we were left with level 2and level 3 seats. Forget it mem.....pay so much and look at the actors' heads. Then 14 Sep came, no news leh....

Ok lor, no luck..... We have already given up hope on this musical and plan to juz go 'chiong-ing'. Then bossy got to 'leave us alone' in the evening and join us later as she has a dinner appointment.....

5 mins before knock off..... Fei called me......

Fei: got 2 tickets to go forbidden city! My colleague said got 2 tickets haven't picked up. Want to go? You and me lah, but Sharon how huh? we supposed to go out together leh.

Me: ok ok ! 2 tickets only ah. yah hor, sharon how huh? 'Put her aeroplane' so bad hor..... By the way, which level the seats are?

Fei: huh, I don't know leh. I go check and call you back.

Me: Ok ok......

10 mins later..........my mobile rings....

Fei: hey, it's foyer AA seats, my colleagues say the seats very good....

Me: (screaming excitedly in the Suntec mall). Ok Ok !!!!!! Take take take..... a hahaha....

Fei: Take already, take already...... hahaha...we are going to tell Fifi we are going to musical !!!!!

Me: Then Sharon how huh?

Fei: Ok, you go and settle.....

Me: Ok lah, I go settle.

There i am, rushing off to a polymates gathering and forgotten about my dear Sharon....

At 11pm, on my way back, I texted Fei and asked for Sharon number.....Fei replied " I told her the truth already. She got prog and may join us if her prog ends early'.

Ha ha, Feifei so good...settle for me already....

Ke ke ke....I'm going to watch the Forbidden City to see my fav Hossan Leong & Ah Beng - I'm going to pay $38 approx and get superb seating.

Are you jealous? Hee......

1 comment:

The Trivial Traveller said...

JEALOUS!!!!


muahaha...enjoy ar!