Sunday, September 17, 2006

Saturday Night 'Fever'

It has been donkey years that I hit the sack that late..... er....... to be precise, 'early'.

I can't remember how many years back then, that I crawled to bed at 4.45am after a night's of 'play'.

It supposed to be a just a simple night out after gym, as my 'big day' (planned 'chiong-ing' day) is next saturday. Fi & me arranged for a late afternoon gym workout so that we can followed on to have dinner.I visited LH before heading to gym. LH has given birth to her 2nd baby boy (3rd child) yesterday!

Anyway, I was just so LAZY that I stopped the run on the threadmill after 15mins and continued for brsk walk for another 10 mins. Usually, I will just pushed myself for another 10 mins of run even though I'm tired. But yesterday, I was just so 'nuah' that I just 'sayang' those weight machines too instead of doing some quality workout.

Fi & me catched some snack while waiting for Feifei to return to SIN to join us for dinner. Fei led a group to Genting for 2D1N and a lot of 'suay' incidents happen and she wanted to poured them out. We meet at No.5 pub at Emerald Hill. The chicken wings and pizzas are just fantastic there !

The 'fever' came whne Feifei wanted to go Karaoke to sing away her 'suay-ing'. Despite Fi having a K session the night before, she gamely agreed. Well, she's our K queen mah ! As for me, I haven't step into a Karaoke joint for hundreds of years and I think with my SUPER Limited Edition of 'songs, I should be able to spend the evening through.

I was fascinated that Cineleisure was packed with youngsters and shops remained open despite after 10pm. We checked into Room 19 at K-Box KTV at about 10.30pm and we are allowed to stay until the KTV close. We were led into Room 19 and we were laughing hysterically as we felt was are some nite club' gals being led by our mamasan to a room to entertain 'our bosses'.

It has really been so long that I never step into a KTV. I was dismayed that everything is controlled electronically and chided Fi 'why there is no song book around?' The remote control looked so foreign to me and I irritated both of them everytime I wanted to 'play' with the remote control. Well, I'm a clever gal, controlling a remote control is nothing to me. I managed to 'subdue' it within an hour !

Not too bad....I survived the whole session with my SUPER Limited Edition of songs. Almost every sad songs we sung reminded us of our 'strong & mighty'. Poor boy, his eyes and ears must be itchy like mad. Hahahaha. We finished the last song - an Ah Beng 'car washing' song just before the KTV closes at 4am.

Did I type wrongly? nope, its's 4AM. We had sung for almost 5.5 hours! FANTASTIC! One of my longest singing marathon.....I reached home at about 4.20am, had a shower and crawled to bed.

Refuses to pack my gym stuff, refuses to detach from my bed today until 12noon when I have no choice.....my stomach is grumbling for food.....

hee hee hee......

Do you want to join me this weekend?

No comments: