Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The 3 Silly Fools - Last Part

I'm tired and not feeling good. My tummy has been churning the whole night yesterday. And it is still churning now. Haven't been eating the wole day coz no appetite. It must be the Tony Romas that I ate yesterday late evening. I should retire early and rest more. But - I must blog.

So, the 'pink' fool faxed the request for the flower arrangement at 9.15am the next day and the florist called almost immediately.

Florist : Hello Ms Sxxx, I received your order already and you have a dinner at 7pm tonight. I will do the flower now and send out before 3pm.

'Pink fool' : Ok, thank you. Can you make it earlier like 12nn to 2pm like this? I scared too late and my friend got too shocked.

Florist : I give you priority and tell my men to do it before 2pm, the 2nd delivery. And your message is, hee hee hee, your message so funny.

The florist read out every word I have written and even read out the sign off - 'With Lots of Love, the 3 silly fools'.

Me : Yes, that's correct. & thanks.

The flower did arrived as arranged as I received an email from shasha at 2++pm - saying thanks to the 3 silly fools. Alamak, she knew who 'wor'.......... So smart !

Shasha forgiven us ! But decline to join us for dinner because she had a meeting at 7pm, she is very tired and have to clear more of her work before she is going on leave on Wednesday. Furthermore, she wanted to go home to do some laundry.

But it is not good enough. Though we sent our apologies, it is never too sincere to make a trip to her office ourselves to atone our mistakes. Chocolate bought. Royce Chocolates...... We trooped down to shasha's office to extend our apologies.

The picture on the chocolate is the image of the flower arrangement we got for Shasha.

Shasha was suprised to see us but declined again to join us for dinner. She told her it's not dinner lor, it's supper as 'dinner' start at 10pm. Thanks to Feifei becoz she got lessons.

Fifi and me went shopping while waiting for them. Fifi got 'strong & mighty' to join us too and finally we sat down at 10pm, Tony Romas. We exchanged our sides of the stories and cleared the misunderstanding.

On the bright side, I believed this incident has brought us closer, reaffirm the friendship and we also get to know shasha better. But the best part is, seems like the whole of shasha's office know who are the 3 silly fools lor........

Well, there is always 2 sides on a coin. While something bad has happened, you will find 'good' if you approach it 'bravely'. And while something good has happened, sometimes, it is not so good after all.

Wah......so 'cheam'. Since when I have become so 'you mo shui'?

~ The End ~

No comments: