Saturday, September 09, 2006

Bacherlorette Days

My 'ang' left for his much postponed reservist to Taiwan at 11pm. I'm wondering if SAF is really sending him there for reservist or to protect Ah Bian (Taiwan's president) as the Taiwanese are beginning their 'dao(2) bian(2)' activtity today !

His departure also marks the beginning of my bachelorette days ! And that's 3 weeks in total !

WAH HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not that I will miss my 'ang', it's juz that sometimes it's nice to be alone and do the things you want. I'm quite an indepent person to the verge of being anti-social at times........ But separation will make the hearts fonder, right? :>

Okie....I'm going to but tkts for Forbidden City with my galfrens ! Hee hee, and looking excitedly forward to see my idol Hossan Leong and new idol - Sebastian Tan - the Broadway Beng !

Keep you posted on my tkt purchase later !

1 comment:

The Trivial Traveller said...

ho ho ho...when the Cat is not around, the Mouse has complete freedom to what she wants to do right!!??

Enjoy your freedom and look forward to some craziness together, when i get back!