Sunday, November 05, 2006

Discount Vouchers

I am receiving exceptionally more discount vouchers this month.

Anyone need any?

G2000 or U2 - 50% off full priced items. valid till 31 Dec
Perlini Silver - 50% off one single item. Valid till end of Nov
Espirit - 20% off all regular items. Valid till end of Nov
Eu Yang Sang - 20% off. Valid till end of Nov
The Bodyshop - 20% off. valid till end of Nov
Charles & Keith - 20% off. Valid till end of Nov
Giordano - 20% off. Valid in the 4th week of Nov
Popular - 20% off storewide
Nuroots - 15% off regular items. Valid till end of Nov

2 comments:

The Trivial Traveller said...

Wah lau...your list!

I need to find my Sugar Daddy first who's willing to pay for my shopping. Then I'll get the vouchers from you!

heheheh....

Princess feifei said...

Can I get the U2/ G2000 vouchers from you?? I want to go get my winter jacket. Eh, but wait, I think I will also get lor....Ahahhaha