Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Skirt is tight

I'm sad, very sad.

My skirt is tight.

I bought the skirt about a year ago and haven't been wearing it for some time, at least 5 months. This morning, while i pull it up my hip, it got tight and I have to wriggle my way to pull it up to waist level.

I wondered to myself, 'oh oh......looks like I'm going to outgrown the skirt'.

True enough, after zipping, the skirt hugs my buttocks and the zip cringed into a wave-like shape. I simply hate it ! I HAVE PUT ON WEIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have promised Fifi that I will go gym and Tony that I will join the Body Combat class at gym. Like Tony said, it will be very fun. Indeed ! It was fun. There is a lot of hopping, punching, kicking. It brought back memories of my primary school days when I learnt Taekwondo. It's just that Body Combat comes with disco-like music to help you to punch more and kick in zest.

It's a good form of exercise with every part of your body moving. I beginning to like it and shall make it a point to attend the class more often. Not only that, I am determined to lose that grammes that I have put on and therefore, I have to make extra more effort to go to gym.

Would you like to come along? :>

No comments: