Sunday, November 05, 2006

Tiong Bahru Plaza

Yay ! Yay !

One of my favourite fast food restuarant is coming to Tiong Bahru Plaza soon ! I'm so happy !



I walked past TBP yesterday and saw renovation works was going on in the old premise of Delifrance. So, out of curiousity, I purposely walked over to have a look what's new is coming up in TBP. Hey ! MOS BURGER is coming to this part of the island. I'm so excited !

You can only find MOS BURGER in the city as well as newer heartlands. So, in fact, It's really surprising to have such a 'hip' fast food chain coming over to this old estate.

Now there is more reason for me to hang out at TBP.

:> :> :>

1 comment:

Princess feifei said...

Aiyoh...what neighbourhood is that?? So outdated! Bukit Panjang Plaza got Mos Burger since.....so long ago!
And you peopz called me mountain princess.....ze ze ze ze.....