Friday, November 17, 2006

fOOd !!!!!!!!!!!!

Since today it's Friday, I've decided to hop to Tiong Bahru Plaza to have a stroll.

An indoor 'pasar malam' has set up and you know what they are selling?

FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favourite traditional food, many of them.





Then I suddenly saw a many people crowding around a stall. Being a 'kay poh', I also walked over to join in the crowd. Oh ! They are selling durian pancake, REAL DURIAN !
No wonder so many people can't wait to sink their teeth into it. And then I realised it is from the superb durian mua chee from Taka B2.


I couldn't resist and must buy my favourite traditional snack - Tu Tu Kueh. The aunty kept trying to sell me her slef-claimed super good coconut filling. I have to frown to show her my displeasure and finally she stopped promoting. I only like peanut Tu Tu kueh, you see....


While I saw waiting for my Tu Tu Kueh, I couldn't help but kept looking at the adjacent stall selling sausages.....look at those cute baby sausages.......


I really feel like buying a box to eat.....

Help !!!!!!!!!!!! Can someone help ????

No comments: