Friday, November 24, 2006

My Birthday Blessings via SMSes

These are the blessings sent thru sms from my friends ......

Sunny

~ Happy Birthday ! Happy 30 ! A ha ha.....

Shikin

~ Welcome to the 3 'o' club. Happy Birthday !

Adeline

~ Happy birthday to you! May all wishes all come true. Have fun today. Cheers

Michael

~ May I here wishes you a very Happy Birthday. Good Wealth & Good Health

(my bro...he really know what I need, walth and health...ha ha)

Wai Theng

~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! enjoy your day, hv fun :)

Lay Hong

~ Happy Birthday! :)

Fiona

~ Galfren, here's wishing u Many Happy Returns for your BIG 3-0. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Muacks and hugs!

Kelly

~ happy happy birthday! may u b happy n beautiful for many many years to come...

Joanna

~ Happy Birthday! Welcome to 30s club before me...heh!

(hers coming soon...... :>)

Jian Ming

~ Congrats. u r now officially 30yrs old ! happy birthday!



From the above, you can see how happy some of my friends are when I entered the big 3......coz I'm one of those that birthdays fall retty late in the year....which means I can still laugh about I'm still in my 20s when they are all already 30. So, you can see how happy they are when I join the 3-0 club......

:<

No comments: