Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My 1ST Birthday Present

It was such a pleasant surprise when I check my email just now.

I have been lazy, sticking my butts to the sofa to watch DVDs throughout the whole weekend.

I received my 1st birthday present through email. C'mon ! It's not an e-card. Although it is something you can't touch, but it's something you can hear !

My mentor got inspired by a picture of me in a Turkish costume and decided to compose a piece of music out of it. She's actually using it as her homework for her music lesson. The piece surrounds 'ali baba' and 'mediterranean' flavour.

So amazing ! I simply just loved it. I just don't believe it's her 1st attempt to compose and arrange a piece of music.

I'm very touched. This is definitely the best birthday present I ever received for the past ** years !

Too bad I can't get it upload anywhere. I would love to share it with all of you. Well, I'll find a way.

I deeply thanked her for the time and effort she had put in (although 1 stone kill 2 birds, hee hee). This is definitely not an easy feat for someone who is doing it the first time.

Thank You.

And which 'swee' picture of me that gave her the inspiration?


Presenting you an ocean of Turkish 'Delights'......hee

1 comment:

Dragon Sis said...

Hello Birthday Gal,

Glad that you like the "SL Theme". Would love to see you dance in the piece of music in full costume someday. haha...

Oh.. never knew you name me "the mentor". Am so honoured :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you and may you get all that you wish for. Stay Happy & Healthy !