Friday, November 24, 2006

My BIG 3 - 0 Day

I was awake at 9am with the strong sun shining on me. I thought I was going to laze around at home the whole day to watch DVDs. But Alvin also took leave, on the pretext, it's my birthday, and I ended up accompanying him whole day, not the other way round.

I grab a slice of my Tiger Roll. Birthday must eat cake mah....


We had prawn mee for breakfast before heading to HDB Hub as Alvin has something to check with HDB. After which, he insisted we must catch a movie at The Cathay. We had a 1 for 1 Deal promo sometime ago that was valid on during weekday off peak. S since both of us were off, he said we must watch a movie. So we watched the Andy Lau's new movie at $6.50 for 2 persons.

He decided to visit Vivo City after the movie as he never been there before. And today is a weekday, the crowd should be okay. But how wrong we are ! The carpark was packed with cars, the malls are bustling with so many people. He was so wowed by the massive space and the shops they have. This is also the first time that I combed all 4 floors of retail/fun spaces, although this is my 3rd visit. We ended up with nothing but tired feet. In fact, we actually stole a break at Macdonalds (over at Harbourfront) before completing the mission (of visiting every part of Vivo City).

By then, I was too tired and we decided to head home to rest before gogin out for dinner. I WAS REALLY TIRED as I dozed off in the car and crawled into bed almost immediately. I took an hour and a half nap. It was such a wonderful feeling to be able to nap on weekday !

There wasn't any big celebration but it was good to be able to spend such an important day with the person important to me. I think this is good enough whether what we have done.

No comments: