Thursday, October 26, 2006

Botanic Gardens

It has been 'donkey' years since I last stepped into Botanic Gardens. In fact, I don;t even remember when was that !

I haven't been visiting the gym lately so I thought it will be nice to visit the Garden for a brisk walk or slwo jog on a Tuesday morning, which turned out to be a Public Holiday.

A lot of people were already almost completing their exercise when I reach there about 8.30am. A handful of tourists were already there too, taking pictures with the mini man-made waterfalls located near the ginger garden.

Families with dogs or babies, frequent exercise groups, serious exercise fanatics, are littered all over the garden. I was amused when I began to see groups and groups of tourists walking around the gardens and speaking loudly away in their local language. They somehow don't seems to fit into the picture of relaxationa and tranquility.

Anyway, I spent more time doing slow walk, stop and feed the fishes ......see what my 'ang' is doing.....

He was so busy feeding the fishes and the birds that he totally forgotten he is supposed to be there to exercise ! Oh well, as long as he is enjoying himself.

The fishes seem to be very well-fed. They don't seem to be very hungry or are they just too picky about their food???? Hey, at least my bread got brand, Top One, although I know Gardenia or Sunshine will taste better...... While the fishes are ignoring my bread, a 'giant' began to surface and began gabbing my bread which the fishes refused to eat.

It looks like a turtle, giant turtle.

My 'ang': wow, turtle ! So big, how nice if this is make into herbal soup. Must be very tonic lor !

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Horrible man !

To date, this is one of the few food (meat), I've yet to muscle enough courage to put into my stomach.

1 comment:

The Trivial Traveller said...

Classic example of why Men is from Mars, Women is from Venus.

Woman: Waaaah....big turtle, wonder how old it is now....


Man: Waaaah....big turtle, must taste very good! Yuuum......


Muahaha